Author   Comment  
rldavis

Reply with quote  #1 
Worried American.png 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice job  To me he looks like a boxer from the 20s or 30s that was a tough time.
steppenwolf

Reply with quote  #3 
I would be worried, too; Good job, Davis.

Reply with quote  #4 
Don, Duarte, thanks for looking.

bd

Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Rob,

Just a quick comment from me - although I'd like to take the time to comment on all your works which I always like or have a smile at.   This one is particularly appropriate when you think of Politics in USA.   I would not like to live there during this particular time.   I think you've captured the worried look.   (As long as no clothes seem to be visible - he may have just lost his clothes?   Haaahaaa!)
rldavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you Isla. There are things going on here that I thought could never happen and nearly none in government have the courage or willpower to fix it. Lot of worried people here. I worked to get the anatomy passable and then didn't even think about a shirt.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
He certainly has a lot to be worried about Bob.  We really need the New System to rectify all the wickedness on this earth.  You have done a wonderful job on your worried man and I guess he doesn't really need a shirt to portray his worry.  Maybe he can't even afford a shirt. Poor guy.
Vivienne
rldavis

Reply with quote  #8 
Vivienne, thank you for your observation. It does seem to be time.

bd

Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #9 
Hi Bob,

My apologies when I contacted you re this one I called you Rob - how could I get it wrong - well easy as it turns out.   Once again so sorry   I'll try not to do that again!!

Cheers Isla

rldavis

Reply with quote  #10 
Isla, I didn't even notice. Besides, that's not something that bothers me.

bd

spuddy

Reply with quote  #11 
great job bob i like it
dave
rldavis

Reply with quote  #12 
Thank you Dave.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #13 
A very good form Bob and he does look concerned for sure. I like the style here a lot!  It's dramatic. I guess if we can't do anything to change what is happening, it's best to get about our lives and keep planting and building etc.,  as it's necessary to keep thing running as best we can.  We can help people and situations in lesser ways as the opportunity arises. That's not going to fix America and the rest of the world of course, but it may help some  feel a little better.  Losing fear about what might happen is hard for some, but it's good to lose it if we can.  [smile] Rob.
PS Did you get called Rob or Robbie for short or has it always been Bob? 

rldavis

Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks Rob. I spend a bit of time on sites where I keep my voice active on political issues. I will not suffer in silence. I do what I can.

I have been Bob or Robert my entire life except maybe one grandmother and one aunt called me Bobbie for a short time when I was very young.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.