Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Where are our shoes....jpg Girls will be girls and mischevious every single morning.  One day they get tired of that and move on to the next bit of mischief.   You have to love them though.
This is the type of indoor scene I used to post in about 2007,  Lots of jagged outlines which I've managed to make look a bit better, but I don't know why everything was jagged in those days. Things have improved so much over the years. 
I thought you might like to see what I used to get up to.  
✻ღϠ₡ღ✻

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Where are our shoes....jpg Girls will be girls and mischevious every single morning.  One day they get tired of that and move on to the next bit of mischief.   You have to love them though.
This is the type of indoor scene I used to post in about 2007,  Lots of jagged outlines which I've managed to make look a bit better, but I don't know why everything was jagged in those days. Things have improved so much over the years. 
I thought you might like to see what I used to get up to.  
✻ღϠ₡ღ✻

I love what you used to do Robyn.  There is no mistaking your unique style of painting.  Yes girls will be girls especially in shops. Whether it be shoes, dresses or even hats. I also love the way you have clothed your characters and the looks on their faces tells a lot.
Vivienne
Suzette

Reply with quote  #3 
Excellent Robyn, love every aspect of this one~
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Cute good job
rldavis

Reply with quote  #5 
That's from before my time here. I see your style, which I like a lot and I see how you have grown.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT

I love what you used to do Robyn.  There is no mistaking your unique style of painting.  Yes girls will be girls especially in shops. Whether it be shoes, dresses or even hats. I also love the way you have clothed your characters and the looks on their faces tells a lot.
Vivienne
  Thanks so much for liking it Vivienne.  I did a fair few like this and one that I want to find for posting, well, can't find it!   Yes, with your girls, I can imagine the flurry over girly things. It's great fun really and I wouldn't wish it any other way. [smile]  Robyh

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Excellent Robyn, love every aspect of this one~
  Thank you very much Suzette, kind lady, and I'm glad you do.  Thanks for the excellent ...  I really enjoyed doing these types of pictures.  [smile]  Robyh

Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Cute good job
  Thanks very much Don.    Appreciated muchly. [smile]  Robyh

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
That's from before my time here. I see your style, which I like a lot and I see how you have grown.

bd

Thanks a lot Bob. Yout thoughts are always appreciated. I do remember when you came on the scene, but can't remember what year that was. I joined in 2006.  Thanks for liking my style. Isn't it amazing the various styles out there. My growth was quite slow really, but maybe it was just that it was a gradual change and only when looking back we see a vast difference between the old and new.  [smile]  Rob

shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #10 
Such fun to see one of your earliest TBPS works, Rob. Even now, I have trouble with jagged edges.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
Such fun to see one of your earliest TBPS works, Rob. Even now, I have trouble with jagged edges.
  Thanks a lot Rita!  It's quite fun to look back and see what we used to post.  lol  Yes, those jagged bits can be a bit trying at times.  Maybe the answer is to draw something extremely large and reduce the size drastically. [smile] Rob

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.