Author   Comment  
Ophanim

Reply with quote  #1 
I saw that it was a free version of Pro, I remember it existing too, and I can see that there was at one point a download for it. Why'd they get rid of it? I don't really need user made brushes, but I would love to be able to change the canvas size.

I've looked everywhere for it, the web archive of the download page links to another site to get it, but the only comment on there says it's infected, and I don't really want to take the risk.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Ophanim,

TwistedBrush Open Studio isn't supported anymore. The canvas size in TwistedBrush Pro Studio can be changed, but only in the full version.
Ophanim

Reply with quote  #3 
I know that it can be changed in the full version, it's just I seem to be a poor sop...

Thank you nonetheless though

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi............ I have deleted the rest of this post with the link 
dave
Ophanim

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
Hi Ophanim I have downloaded and checked this for virus ..found to be clean I also installed it and no alerts were given 
https://twistedbrush-free.en.softonic.com/download
Don't click on the big Start Download button but the free download for windows in the panel below 
dave

I appreciate the info, though I don't trust softonic due to its bad name.

thank you

Reply with quote  #6 
No problem at all..... there are however several clean versions out there
I have an original installer from pixarra from 2014 in my archived versions folder  but i doubt if you would accept it by email from me just PM me if you are interested

dave
methodman

Reply with quote  #7 
The black friday prices are so low that TB makes a great gift.  Because of the eco-system also that is created for TB It is learnable.  I still think there are things that can be done in TB that can't be done in Corel Painter.  

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.