Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
whale of a tail 1.jpg 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Reminds me of a painting Robert Wyland did a artist I talked to  Tales of Great Whales  cool Vivienne .
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Reminds me of a painting Robert Wyland did a artist I talked to  Tales of Great Whales  cool Vivienne .

Thanks Don for your lovely comment. I don;t know Robert Wyland but will look him up when I have some time,
Vivienne
rldavis

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice sky texture and perfect whale tail.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Nice sky texture and perfect whale tail.

bd

Thanks Bob I appreciate your comment. Copied tail from a photo.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Nice work Vivienne, I love the diving that they do. I love whales and the killer whale as well. Gorgeous giant creatures of the ocean. 

It pays to copy sometimes. If someone were to ask me to draw that tail I would have to go look for one just to get the detail. [smile]  Rob

Saw a horrible thing recently on TV with motor boats zooming right on top of a group of killers, so inconsiderate. They're trying to ID them to take them to court.

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Nice work Vivienne, I love the diving that they do. I love whales and the killer whale as well. Gorgeous giant creatures of the ocean. 

It pays to copy sometimes. If someone were to ask me to draw that tail I would have to go look for one just to get the detail. [smile]  Rob

Saw a horrible thing recently on TV with motor boats zooming right on top of a group of killers, so inconsiderate. They're trying to ID them to take them to court.

Thanks Robyn.  We also love whales and because we live close to the ocean we see them on their way up the coast. I found a lot of whale tails and I actually cut and pasted the one I liked the best. The rest was brush work including the water splashes. Appreciate your comment
How horrible to try and kill these beautiful killer whales. I hope that they catch them and deal with them appropriately.  Some people are so cruel and they think they are being very clever and funny. Nasty.
Vivienne
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #8 
Aw . . . sweet!
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
Aw . . . sweet!

Thanks Rita appreciate your comment.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.