Author   Comment  
jun

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi, everyone! This is my first time here and I would like to share what I like about art. Since I was a small child, I had painting lessons every summer when on vacation during my grade school years. My favorite medium is cray pas because it blends well when mixing colors, and it's easy to use as a child. Then, I tried colored pencils for sketches and simple drawings. I love to draw landscapes, animals (especially pets), and anything that are meaningful to me in everyday life. It's about experiences with places we went to and photos I admire. Anyway, I'm older now and tried Pixarra app for creating artworks that bring back fond memories when I was younger, and my passion. Thank you!

waves painting.jpg

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome. Nice work. Don't be troubled if there is slow response. So much going on right now for everyone. Keep painting. It took me a lifetime to find digital art. I have discovered the perfect media.

bd

jun

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I do understand. I'm not expecting too much from everyone; I just like to share my artwork. Yup, I'll definitely keep on painting.
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Cool have fun painting.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Welcome to TB gallery Jun, lovely to see you and your work here. Funny but the things you like to draw I find very hard to do, so I don't.  You're so enthusiastic about drawing and that's so refreshing. 
Those are very active looking waves and I like your boat and the style.  Isn't digital art fun! Nice and clean too... [smile] Robyn

jun

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Welcome to TB gallery Jun, lovely to see you and your work here. Funny but the things you like to draw I find very hard to do, so I don't.  You're so enthusiastic about drawing and that's so refreshing. 
Those are very active looking waves and I like your boat and the style.  Isn't digital art fun! Nice and clean too... [smile] Robyn

Thank you for your warm welcome! Impressionism has always been my inspiration, and I just learn as I go. I wanted to teach my niece to paint everyday because she's going to art college this year. I want her to be prepared and bring out her expression through art, and not just duty. And, have fun!
jun

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Cool have fun painting.

Thanks!
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
Welcome to the gallery Jun. Love your artwork and especially the waves.  Memories always bring back good times and its lovely to be able to paint them.  Pixarra is the very best programme as far as I am concerned.
Vivienne
jun

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Welcome to the gallery Jun. Love your artwork and especially the waves.  Memories always bring back good times and its lovely to be able to paint them.  Pixarra is the very best programme as far as I am concerned.
Vivienne

Thank you Vivienne! Yes, it's really is the best app I used. I like it very much.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.