Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
The Waterfall.jpg 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
That is so lovely Vivienne. I love the purity of the waterfall and those beautiful trees set it off so well.  Nice bit of lighting on those trees.  I love the thunderous roar of waterfalls especially ones of this size.  Funnily enough, this reminds me of one of my old scenes of long, long ago, and it has something to do with the great height of the fall and the gap leading to it.  Rob
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Nice job waterfalls are so cool to see
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
That is so lovely Vivienne. I love the purity of the waterfall and those beautiful trees set it off so well.  Nice bit of lighting on those trees.  I love the thunderous roar of waterfalls especially ones of this size.  Funnily enough, this reminds me of one of my old scenes of long, long ago, and it has something to do with the great height of the fall and the gap leading to it.  Rob

Thanks Robyn for your encouragement.  I also did something similar a while ago but I think it was one of those that got lost.  Nevermind.  I remember going to a beautiful waterfall just outside the city I grew up in and I was always fascinated by it.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice job waterfalls are so cool to see

Thanks Don. Waterfalls are great.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.