Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
I thinks his might be my first attempt at using the water colour brushes. Some others added too. Watercolour.jpg 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Not bad I like it. ps hope are friend is doing ok.
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Not bad I like it. ps hope are friend is doing ok.

Thanks DOn appreciate your comment.
Vivienne
Mali

Reply with quote  #4 
That's a nice scene Vivienne. 

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali
That's a nice scene Vivienne. 

Appreciate your comment with many thanks Mali. I all the years I have been a member I have never really tried the watercolours.
Vivienne
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Watercolor is challenging even in digital for some reason. You did well. You kept it looking like watercolor. I avoid it mostly.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Watercolor is challenging even in digital for some reason. You did well. You kept it looking like watercolor. I avoid it mostly.

bd

Thanks Bob for your lovely encouraging comment. Years ago I tried traditional watercolours and found it challenging so switched to oils which were a lot easier to work with. Then digital which was another challenge,
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Good on you Vivienne. A good watercolour scene with that nice softness that water colurs bring. . I avoid them!  [rofl]  Your scene looks really cold and I think the cold here is making me see it as colder than it actually looks. It's the grey sky and white mountains, but you have added a nice bit of warmth in the front which really helps warm me up.   [smile] Robyn
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Good on you Vivienne. A good watercolour scene with that nice softness that water colurs bring. . I avoid them!  [rofl]  Your scene looks really cold and I think the cold here is making me see it as colder than it actually looks. It's the grey sky and white mountains, but you have added a nice bit of warmth in the front which really helps warm me up.   [smile] Robyn

Thank you Robyn for your lovely encouragement. Hope you get warmer sooneer rather than later. We are having a weird winter here. Some days it get up to 27 cel but still cold mornings and evenings. Today it hasn't got above 7 cel.brrr
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.