Author   Comment  
spuddy

Reply with quote  #1 
Slums 1.jpg
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Excellent watercolor Dave. Is it digital or analog?

bd

spuddy

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks bob it's digital I used a programme called Rebelle which I have been experimenting with 
Dave
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #4 
Dave, I got Rebelle a few months ago too. I'm pretty much a compulsive software addict. I've worked with it a bit but nothing worth posting yet. I think I did do one layer in it that I used in something. I'm thinking I might get to the point where I can move pages and layers real time between several apps to get just what I want. Back to your pic - that is impressive.

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #5 
Cool nice work 
spuddy

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Dave, I got Rebelle a few months ago too. I'm pretty much a compulsive software addict. I've worked with it a bit but nothing worth posting yet. I think I did do one layer in it that I used in something. I'm thinking I might get to the point where I can move pages and layers real time between several apps to get just what I want. Back to your pic - that is impressive.

bd

You and me both Bob You name it I've got it 
Yes it isn't the easiest programme to work with very fiddly keep having to dry the canvas to stop everything running off the page.In a way it's too much like real watercolour which I personally find a hard medium; very unforgiving.I have been plugging away at it for hours to get to this stage.
thanks again ....dave
spuddy

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Don
dave
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
This is beautiful Dave. I love the whole shack idea on the outsskirts of the city.  So sad that that is really true in big cities all over the world. You have brought to life something that few people like to talk about. Beautifully painted. I might have a look at Rebelle.
Vivienne
Suzette

Reply with quote  #9 
Great outcome Dave~
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #10 
Wonderful work, Dave. The people make this shack town that much more real. So do the distant high-rises.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
I love this Dave. love the style. It looks like it was very time consuming. I always like pictures of old buidings whether small and humble, or large and proud. :-) Robyn
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.