Author   Comment  
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #1 
Waiting for the Lost Slipper.png 
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #2 
Poor Cinderella Bob. I see she has also lost all her beautiful finery.  Lets hope she doesn't have to wait too long for the slipper that will give her a fairytale life,  I expected to see her wicked stepmother and ugly sisters in the backgroundlol.  Maybe a future project for your great imagination. She looks so forlorn too. Well done Bob.
Vivienne
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Vivienne. I'm working on all positive images for a while. Wicked and ugly will make a return in a while.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
The anxiety of life Bob!  I think she would be so nervous waiting to see. It's a terrific picture and great body work with shapes and all. Nice shadows too!  [smile] Rob
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you Rob. In this one I'm happiest with the ottoman. I accidentally came up with a way to do the corners and I like it.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
I was going to remark on your very smart ottoman Bob and didn't. Shame on me! Beautifully rendered for sure.  [smile] Rob
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #7 
Rob, that's OK. Thanks. I'm not sure I can claim beautiful rendering. I had an ugly box and I just used a few lines to round the corners and in-between color lines on the edges. What was almost no work made a huge difference. I learned something useful.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.