Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
Tried to paint a scene from memory on a recent trip up country. Thanks for looking Valley View.jpg 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
This is nice
Suzette

Reply with quote  #3 
This is lovely and peaceful. I like the bright red home peeking thru the trees. What an awesome view to wake up to seeing those mountains every day. [smile]
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #4 
Good job, especially the tree with your own hand not a tree brush. Not that the tree brushes are bad.[smile]

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
How lovely to have had such a lovely scene while travelling Vivienne.It's so nice to have waterways, no matter what type, but driving alongside waterways is so relaxing and keeps the peaceful feelings going. You did a very good job here, it looks solid and pretty. I love the main tree, great work on that. The trunk seems to have a twist, is it a particular type of tree? I also love the patch of dirt in front of the green grass, looks neat. ☺
sillybilly60

Reply with quote  #6 
Lovely landscape work Vivienne!
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
This is nice

Thanks Don appreciate your comments.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
This is lovely and peaceful. I like the bright red home peeking thru the trees. What an awesome view to wake up to seeing those mountains every day. [smile]

Thanks Suzette for your lovely encouraging comment.  The country is really lovely in that area and there are a lot of horse breeding studs along the way.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Good job, especially the tree with your own hand not a tree brush. Not that the tree brushes are bad.[smile]

bd

Thanks Bob I appreciate your encouragement.  I do love trees and try my best to paint them in their natural state and this one is a white gum or ghost gum.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
How lovely to have had such a lovely scene while travelling Vivienne.It's so nice to have waterways, no matter what type, but driving alongside waterways is so relaxing and keeps the peaceful feelings going. You did a very good job here, it looks solid and pretty. I love the main tree, great work on that. The trunk seems to have a twist, is it a particular type of tree? I also love the patch of dirt in front of the green grass, looks neat. ☺

Thanks Robyn for your lovely encouragement and for liking my pic  This area was between Scone and Murrarundi and while it is not exact I did the best I could from memory.  The tree is a white or ghost gum but a fairly young one and they grow to be immense trees,
Vivienne 
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillybilly60
Lovely landscape work Vivienne!

Thank you Sylvia for your encouraging comment. Much appreciated.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.