Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
Tropical Swimming Hole.jpg 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
I like the thought of the tropical swimming hole Vivienne. I'm thinking it never gets cold?    The trees behind it add privacy to your pool along with prettiness.  Nice work. It looks nice and cosy just like a bamboo surrounded hot thermal pool that I used to frequent in my young days. We used to go down and hot bathe before trudging up the hill and diving into bed and having a great sleep.  [smile] Rob
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
I could used a tropical swimming hole. Just got over days of food poisoning and then my pool pump went out I need to see what is going on with the it. You did a nice job.
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
I like the thought of the tropical swimming hole Vivienne. I'm thinking it never gets cold?    The trees behind it add privacy to your pool along with prettiness.  Nice work. It looks nice and cosy just like a bamboo surrounded hot thermal pool that I used to frequent in my young days. We used to go down and hot bathe before trudging up the hill and diving into bed and having a great sleep.  [smile] Rob

I guess being tropical it would stay at a great temp throughout the year.  Thermal pools sound great and the closest to us is about 6 hours drive away.  SO will just make do with a nice hot shower. Thanks for your lovely comment. So much appreciated Robyn.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
I could used a tropical swimming hole. Just got over days of food poisoning and then my pool pump went out I need to see what is going on with the it. You did a nice job.

So sorry you had food poisoning Don. One has to be so careful of how we treat our food today and also where we buy it from. Sincerely hope you are over it now and you need to drink lots of lovely fresh water preferably filtered. Hope your pool pump is going to be OK.  Thanks for commenting.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.