Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Their own little piece....jpg Well, wouldn't that be grand if we all had our own little piece of the sea. Not going to happen...  This is me trying to do a scene  lol

rldavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Rob, I think your scene turned out well. The landscape/seascape components are all in perspective and look like they belong were they are. The colors are right. Tile in the window sill is in perspective. The window even has a folding support done just right. They even have a cat. What nice people.

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Trying to do a scene ? You did a excellent one !
Suzette

Reply with quote  #4 
This looks like such a happy place Robyn. I'm amazed that you have hidden this side of you for so long. It's a wonderful scene~
kochammarka53

Reply with quote  #5 
[wave]Piękny romantyczny obraz.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Rob, I think your scene turned out well. The landscape/seascape components are all in perspective and look like they belong were they are. The colors are right. Tile in the window sill is in perspective. The window even has a folding support done just right. They even have a cat. What nice people.

bd 
  Thanks Bob!  What nice things you are saying.  That's all very encouraging.  Haha yes they probably are nice people and I would be nicer if I had what they have. [biggrin]  I usually can't resist adding a plain black cat shape. That's the best I can do at the moment.  [smile]  Rob

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Trying to do a scene ? You did a excellent one !
Thanks a lot Don. That's so nice that you think so, and I'm surprised actually.  .  I usually have to put people in any scene that I attempt. I feel lost without the people...  [smile]  Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
This looks like such a happy place Robyn. I'm amazed that you have hidden this side of you for so long. It's a wonderful scene~
  Thanks so much Suzette for the lovely thoughts.. Yes a happy place with laid back living. We could all do with that!  I don't draw scenes very easily so that's probably why I don't attempt many. This one has been nearly complete for quite a while and I just couldn't seem to finish it.  [smile]  Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kochammarka53
[wave]Piękny romantyczny obraz.

Cześć  kochammarka.   [wave]

Dziękuję za piękny komentarz. To czyni mnie szczęśliwą.  Miło cię widzieć tutaj jest.  [smile]  Robyn
(Thank you for the lovely comment. That makes me happy. It's nice to see you here. ).

PS  Mam nadzieję, że tłumaczenie działa dobrze.  [rolleyes]
I hope the translation works well.

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #10 
Fantastic work Robyn.  A little bit of paradise. Love the serenity and the area.  Everything is in its right place even the little kitty, and I do love cats so I am glad you put him in. The air also looks nice and fresh.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Fantastic work Robyn.  A little bit of paradise. Love the serenity and the area.  Everything is in its right place even the little kitty, and I do love cats so I am glad you put him in. The air also looks nice and fresh.
Vivienne
  Thanks a lot Vivienne, and thanks for the fantastic bit and your appreciation.  I thought you might like my kitty kat as you have done in the past.  Talking about fresh,  we had a much fresher day today weather wise, cooled off so much with a little bit of rain and grey skies.  I thrive on those days and I'm sure you do too.  Still more heat to come though.  [smile] Robyn 

shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #12 
You done did great, Rob! Such a lovely scene. Two distinct parts that form to make a lovely, endearing image. The open window is a great touch.

A++

Robyn

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
You done did great, Rob! Such a lovely scene. Two distinct parts that form to make a lovely, endearing image. The open window is a great touch.

A++
Thanks a heap Rita, so glad you like it and gave me a generous score. lol  I love getting good scores.  Aw, I like the " endearing image" bit, that's so nice.  Happy days to you.  [smile] Rob

teddybearcholla

Reply with quote  #14 
A delightful scene!  Love everything you put into it... and I think the "see through curtains" ( there must be a real word for that, but I can't remember it).... really bring it all together!!  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybearcholla
A delightful scene!  Love everything you put into it... and I think the "see through curtains" ( there must be a real word for that, but I can't remember it).... really bring it all together!!  
  Thanks so much Barb!  I thought the "sheers" (?) added something to it as well, and apart from that it meant less fixing up of the scene.  [rofl][rofl] I'm very glad you liked this and thanks for commenting.  [smile]  Robyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.