VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
The storm.jpg 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice work I see a storm on the way
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
Bring it on Vivienne, I can't wait for a decent heavy lashing. Your pretty trees are going to get it.  lol.  I like the greyness of the water to match the grey day and sky.  Nice work on the sky with the touch of white clouds in amongst the grey ones.  Is the heat making you think of storms.   [smile]  Robyn.
Suzette

Reply with quote  #4 
We should be caught up with our annual rainfall here, since it rained all day and into the night yesterday.

Well done on how you express gloominess in this scene~
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #5 
It does look like an approaching storm. Kinda like here today. We had some snow which is unusual in February. I like the finished look of your tree trunks too.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice work I see a storm on the way

Thanks Don Your comment is appreciated.

Vivienne

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Bring it on Vivienne, I can't wait for a decent heavy lashing. Your pretty trees are going to get it.  lol.  I like the greyness of the water to match the grey day and sky.  Nice work on the sky with the touch of white clouds in amongst the grey ones.  Is the heat making you think of storms.   [smile]  Robyn.

Thanks for your appreciative comment Robyn. We could do with a storm our way but unfortunately up in  Townsville they are is a severe flood situation. Hope we just get a good old fashioned storm with lots of rain and then lovely clear air for a while.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
We should be caught up with our annual rainfall here, since it rained all day and into the night yesterday.

Well done on how you express gloominess in this scene~

Thank for you comment Suzette. I always appreciate it,
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
It does look like an approaching storm. Kinda like here today. We had some snow which is unusual in February. I like the finished look of your tree trunks too.

bd

Thanks for your comment Bob. Always appreciated, We would just love some rain. Sadly in Northern Aust they are having severe floods and people are being evacuated. We don;t want that kind of rain, just a steady rain for a day or two would be nice.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.