Author   Comment  
teddybearcholla

Reply with quote  #1 
In Jan 2014, my friend Anna and I were playing the game Machinarium... and were inspired to do some drawings.  Anna passed away in Oct. 2017.  We had a semi finished drawing... my part is the first one and all done in TB.  Anna added the rusty ladder and the dog robots.  We both have different styles and we had done many drawings together.  If you never did that with a friend... try it!  We have a site on devianart... https://www.deviantart.com/alteredteddybear  ...  everything there we have done together.  Anyway, just thought I'd share these drawings! Storyline 2014-2016.jpg 

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Wow in so many ways. The drawings are very cool. That you can collaborate on the creation with someone is very meaningful to me. My artwork is so personal that even though I've had a couple of artist girlfriends, that was beyond the relationships. It must bring back many of the memories to share them. Thank you. I hadn't heard of Machinarium but I looked at their website and I intend to explore that further. I'll also check out your Deviant Art page. You have given me much to ponder.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
WOW!!! Thanks for sharing treasured memories. Like Bob I haven't heard of Machinarium but will check it out also Deviantart.
Love the whole concept of your shared drawings.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Wow that was nice to do that nice memories
kochammarka53

Reply with quote  #5 
GREAT IMAGES in the style of ,, Machinarium ,,
teddybearcholla

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you very much Robert, for sharing your thoughts!  Yes it brings back a ton of memories. We also visited each other and when we could do that, we drew alot.  Art was our first connection.  

Thank you very much, Vivienne!  And Machinarium  is  a kool game. Thinking, problem solving, puzzles... it doesn't matter your age... games are not just for kids!  

And thank you kochammarka for the compliment!.... you must know the game itself! [wave][thumb]
Suzette

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you for sharing Teddy, great concept in terms of combining talents to create art. I really like Anna's robot dogs too!
Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Oh wow is right Barb!  Lots of wonderful pics in your DA pages.  Well done you and your old buddy.   So sorry she's gone now and you must have missed her so much. Tell me, how many sons has Harvey got by now  [rofl][rofl] I loved all the little rabbit slippers...   Thanks for sharing these and your little story, so nice to see  [smile] Robyn
teddybearcholla

Reply with quote  #9 
Thank you very much Don! Much appreciated!

Suzette, thank you also!  I'm thinking of continuing with mine, and finishing that one. It will be without the robots, or at least not that kind!

Thank you Robyn!  I still do... lol... Harvey Spy ... Harvey is a real plush... I think I have him somewhere!!  I have no idea, I haven't kept track of his  business![rofl][rofl]  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybearcholla

Thank you Robyn!  I still do... lol... Harvey Spy ... Harvey is a real plush... I think I have him somewhere!!  I have no idea, I haven't kept track of his  business![rofl][rofl]  
Ah yes, of course you do Barb.  I had to look up "plush'in relation to Harvey, and that must be what we call "soft toys".  You sound as bad as me for knowing where things are, but I do know where all my soft toys are, surrounding the TV!   [rofl] 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.