Reply with quote  #2 
Cool work Bob
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks a lot Don.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Great work Bob. Looks like stone age man is not too happy about alien stranger,  Both appear to be at loggerheads.
Vivienne
rldavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you Vivienne. Maybe I have watched too much ancient aliens on TV.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
That's funny Bob.  Nose to nose, eye to eye, and not too much in the way of conversation at a guess. I can't quite make out which type is standing in the cave. if it's the alien (?)  then maybe curtains for the cave dwellers.  You do come up with them don't you  lol.  Am a bit behind on everyones art because of illness, so will try to catch up. [smile] Rob

PS. The BG is perfect...

rldavis

Reply with quote  #7 
Rob, I hope you are feeling better. The caveman was intended to be a caveman. I'm working on developing backgrounds - much needed. I'm starting to get back into the Forum. I'm just not very social. I closed my Facebook account.

Thanks,

bd

shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #8 
Congrats on being FB-free, Bob.

These two look like they are sizing each other up quite well. Staring into each other's eyes, trying to get a good read on the other's intent. I don't sense hostility. I'm betting one will pat the other on the shoulder in a "let's-get-along" gesture.

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Rob, I hope you are feeling better. The caveman was intended to be a caveman. I'm working on developing backgrounds - much needed. I'm starting to get back into the Forum. I'm just not very social. I closed my Facebook account.

Thanks,

bd

I think you do really good BGs Bob, but I guess there's always room for change and improvement.  It's good to have you commenting again, I missed you. I know how hard it can be for you.  I'm not social in my everyday life, but I use forums as therapy, and it turned out to be very good therapy for me. On FB it can be so dissatisfying. No good debates going on there for sure. A lot of chit chat between members and I guess that's what was intended in the first place anyway. I use it to gather very good information on many varied topics, as I follow certain organisations that will give me the type of information I crave. I then use it elsewhere. Otherwise it's pretty boring there and it's good that you got out.
Today I feel much better and am on the road to reovery for sure.  [smile] Rob

rldavis

Reply with quote  #10 
Thank you Rita. I hope stone age man is more tolerant than modern day man if we are hoping for tolerance.

bd

rldavis

Reply with quote  #11 
Rob, I'm glad you are feeling better. Social media is not therapy for me. It makes me need therapy.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.