Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Secure in her love....jpg Does it bring back memories for you?  That loved and secure feeling as we grow up knowing that Mum or Dad will take care of things and that their love is unconditional, staying with us forever?  I know there are some who didn't have that and I hope no one in Tb had to go through that.  Whether our parents have gone now, or not, it's something we can't forget and hopefully we passed it on down the line. Stay happy...  🍹🍷❤

PS  ooops, I didn't realise this is extremely large in the big blowup version. It overflows the screen size.  

Suzette

Reply with quote  #2 
This is beautiful on so many levels Robyn. 
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
This is so beautiful Robyn.  You can see the love in Mum and daughter but also how confident and secure that young girl is in that situation. Great hair on both of them and also the clothes. Most of all love the flowers in the hair. Reminds me of my Cook Island family,
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice work, it was nice to have that secure feeling 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
This is beautiful on so many levels Robyn. 
Thank you very much Suzette. I'm so glad you like... and see the beauty in and out.  [smile]  Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
This is so beautiful Robyn.  You can see the love in Mum and daughter but also how confident and secure that young girl is in that situation. Great hair on both of them and also the clothes. Most of all love the flowers in the hair. Reminds me of my Cook Island family,
Vivienne
Thanks so much Vivienne for seeing all of that. Now that you mention it I can see the resemblance to the Islands as well as the country type I intended, but hey, we're all related ... lol Your young girls, soon to be young ladies, have no doubt grown in confidence with your care and keeping on top of their parents care.  I would look silly going around with flowers in my hair.  [rofl][rofl]  ...  [smile]  Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice work, it was nice to have that secure feeling 
  Thanks a lot for thinking so Don.  Yes indeed, a nice secure feeling was amazing to have.  Then one day we had to make ourselves secure...  [smile]  Robyn

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #8 
Rob, you handled both emotions quite well. Your characters are honest portrayals. I didn't realize how secure I had it.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Rob, you handled both emotions quite well. Your characters are honest portrayals. I didn't realize how secure I had it.  

bd 
  Thanks very much Bob, I'm glad you think so.  That's so good that you felt secure too, even though not realising how much at the time.

I've seen the term "honest" in regard to pictures before. Is that another way of saying it is like true life?  (even though the picture itself may not be realistic).  [smile] Rob

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #10 
Rob, I guess your definition is about right. I saw you painting something with meaning and having that meaning accurately expressed.[smile] You know by now I'm not a fanatic for realistic anyway.[crazy]

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Rob, I guess your definition is about right. I saw you painting something with meaning and having that meaning accurately expressed.[smile] You know by now I'm not a fanatic for realistic anyway.[crazy]

bd

Thanks for the clarification Bob.  I think in various countries people use different terms for things and it' s good to know what is really meant.  Yes I'm fully aware of the type of pictures you like to draw.  [idea]  lol Rob

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.