Reply with quote  #1 
Scraps.png 
spuddy

Reply with quote  #2 
Been a busy boy Bob lots of great posts I like them all
Dave
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Dave. Good to hear from you. I'm just keeping busy staying off the streets. I've been motivated after switching from a mouse to an Intuos. Didn't realize what was possible with a pad.

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
You make up some good characters
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Don. I have severe insomnia so about half the ideas come in the middle of the night while I'm trying to sleep but can't shut my brain down. The other half come from seeing something in the doodles while I'm sketching.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
What a cheesy smile whilst pointing down at the spillage.  A neat pose and body and I love the shorts with the lack of hem. I won't try to decipher your title , have a few things in mind... I used to create in the middle of the night as well, my best motivation and creative things happening without even trying, and now while you're creating I've been outside clipping grass. They can't come and do it for me during lockdown.   Love it Bob, great stuff.  [smile] Rob
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks for taking the time Rob. It's cold and rainy most of the time right now so my time outside is reduced by choice. It's nasty like Jan and Feb. I have more ideas than I can paint. If I think and idea is good enough for a pic, I save it like a sketchbook in the old days. One of the things I really like about TB.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.