Author   Comment  
sillybilly60

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Ken,

I'm using TB 24.04.  I've been saving my work in a .tbr format however, I tried to save/export as a .psd format also and it will not work. The import format for .psd doesn't seem to work either.   I've tried to re-install, but no luck.  Any other suggestion you might have?

Thank you!
Sylvia
rldavis

Reply with quote  #2 
I ran into that a while back. I found that the color depth was different than what Painter was using and when I adjusted that it worked.

bd

kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
We have had some reports of PSD import/export not working for some users. We may have been able to replicate the problem in which case there *might* be something we can improve. 

Ken
sillybilly60

Reply with quote  #4 
Ah ok Ken! Thank you for the response and I look forward to the next update! 😃
Sylvia
Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi,

You can save a file in a .psd format, but you need to run the program as Administrator. In TwistedBrush single layers can be saved only as .png files.

Regards,
Yana Vasileva
sillybilly60

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you for your response!  No problem on exporting as a .psd file!  I save it as a .tbr or a .png as you mentioned.  It's importing a .psd file, which does not work in the updated version of TwistedBrush.  Anyways, one used to be able to do that in previous programs.

Thank you,
Sylvia
Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Sylvia,

If you run the program as Administrator, you should be able to import .psd files. I have just tested it and it works.

https://i.gyazo.com/108e91e58a66d96da6fdd277523f17dd.mp4

Regards,
Yana
sillybilly60

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you!  I shall try that! 😉
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.