Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,868
Reply with quote  #1 
A peaceful place.jpg 
0
RobertLeeDavis

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,136
Reply with quote  #2 
Vivienne, I like them both and I'm surprised how different they are. This one is loose and spontaneous and the other is a more finished style. I actually like the older one better but it's a personal thing. I can never seem to hold onto spontaneity and I'm always striving for it.

bd
 
0
Robyn

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,871
Reply with quote  #3 
I like this one the best as well Vivienne. I like the textured look in all the areas and the looser style. It's very pretty and delicate looking and I like the title too.  [smile]  Robyn
__________________
           let your art flow
  ¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥() ♥♫♪*¸.•’´
0
Don Decker

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,769
Reply with quote  #4 
I like this one the best the other is too smooth looking.
0
spuddy

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 369
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Vivienne This original picture is by far the better version It has soul..... the texture and spontaneous marks on the rocks are perfect ...One of the best I have seen of yours...I want to see more like this ...hands off that blender
Very well done Dave
0
Val

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 152
Reply with quote  #6 
Lovely. Wish I was there.
__________________
Val
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,868
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Vivienne, I like them both and I'm surprised how different they are. This one is loose and spontaneous and the other is a more finished style. I actually like the older one better but it's a personal thing. I can never seem to hold onto spontaneity and I'm always striving for it.

bd
 

Thanks Bob I appreciate your comments.  In the first one if memory serves me correctly I only used Styled Oil 1 and tapered pen.  In the second one I added some weedy bits and used the blender.
Vivienne
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,868
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Val
Lovely. Wish I was there.

Thanks Val  appreciate your comment.
Vivienne
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,868
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
I like this one the best the other is too smooth looking.

Thanks Don. I appreciate your comment. Read my comments to Bob for the details of them.
Vivienne
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,868
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
I like this one the best as well Vivienne. I like the textured look in all the areas and the looser style. It's very pretty and delicate looking and I like the title too.  [smile]  Robyn

Thanks Robyn Appreciate your comments.  See comments to Bob for details on both.  all input is highly valued.
Vivienne
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,868
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
Hi Vivienne This original picture is by far the better version It has soul..... the texture and spontaneous marks on the rocks are perfect ...One of the best I have seen of yours...I want to see more like this ...hands off that blender

Very well done Dave

Thanks so much Dave for your valued comment. Much appreciated.  I love the blender but I will try not to use it so much.  See my comment to Bob for more info on what I did.
Vivienne
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.