Author   Comment  
spuddy

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi 24.06 can't open or save as PSD ..I know it has been a problem in the past but didn't think it was one in the current version.
If it's just me then I need to investigate further
Cheers Dave
rldavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Dave, I have had the problem. There is another discussion in this forum started by sillybilly that might help. Yana's solution did not work for me. My latest issue was TB would not load a PSD created in Clip Studio. I loaded it into PaintShop Pro and saved it to PSD and that loaded into TD perfectly. So, Clip Studio issue? Hope something here helps.

bd

Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Spuddy,

Please, have a look at this discussion. I hope that it will help.
http://www.pixarra.com/forum.html?p=post%2Fsaving-layers-as-psd-10065467

Yana
spuddy

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank Bob for your input
thanks Yana ..yes that works ...the only drawback was that I had to put my Key in  again and it opened a new version starting with a blank book 1 only...everything else is there clips brushes are in the slots I have allocated..etc is that usual...I did right click on shortcut run as admin...
dave
Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, unfortunately when you start the program as admin, it opens a new blank copy of it (like a fresh install). Your items are still in the TistedBrush folder in Program Files or where you have installed it and you can import them back.

Yana
spuddy

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yana V.
Yes, unfortunately when you start the program as admin, it opens a new blank copy of it (like a fresh install). Your items are still in the TistedBrush folder in Program Files or where you have installed it and you can import them back.

Yana

Well that isn't true in this case Yana the other books are nowhere to be seen..looked in hidden files etc unless there is somewhere else I don't know about that they would be.... luckily I had all the data from my old computer backed up including TB (just had new computer built) if I need it
Weird thing is if I run as admin book 1 is empty and if I open file location from shortcut and open book 1 it is empty but if I just run it, not as admin ( same shortcut on desktop) book 1 is as normal with last picture made IE Buffalo in the snow  on page 101 so the pages are there somewhere?" I hate computers" lol
thanks for the psd answer
dave
Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #7 
This is because you run the program as admin only when you click "Run as admin" with the right mouse button. If you want to permanently run it as admin you have to right click on the icon and select Properties, then check the "Run this program as administrator" option in the Compatibility tab:
https://i.gyazo.com/a90811c7c44bb322db4f35fc64c0856d.png
But this way you won't be able to open the first copy of the program with your old files in it. You have to find where on your computer they are stored.

Yana
Yana V.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #8 
If you use Windows 10, your compatibility files (previous books and files before running the program as admin) should be here:
https://i.gyazo.com/be7eb460de99e2536d096654e104e1b8.png

Yana
spuddy

Reply with quote  #9 
Thank you Yana much appreciated.
found them just had to rename book 1 to book 3 as I had already started a new book one and added a book two from archive on external drive in the admin version so all is sweet thanks
Regards Dave
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.