Author   Comment  
sillybilly60

Reply with quote  #1 
forest_light_by_sillybilly60-sml2015.png "Forest Light" - I always try to capture the light and mood...😉.  This started off as a "speed" painting, however I can't seem to leave it alone and I start adding details!
painted_mountains_by_sillybilly60-sml2015.png  "Painted Mountains" - Can you "hear" the silence? 😃

I used TB Pro Studio for both!

Suzette

Reply with quote  #2 
Syl your scapes are so inspirational. They always make me want to go back to the drawing board [smile] I think you have mastered the lighting and your Forest Light has so much to take in from the creek bed to the farthest tree - love it.

Yes - I can hear the silence in your painted mountains - [thumb]
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Cool with the light excellent job
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillybilly60
forest_light_by_sillybilly60-sml2015.png "Forest Light" - I always try to capture the light and mood...😉.  This started off as a "speed" painting, however I can't seem to leave it alone and I start adding details!
painted_mountains_by_sillybilly60-sml2015.png  "Painted Mountains" - Can you "hear" the silence? 😃

I used TB Pro Studio for both!

These are both so beautiful Sylvia.  I love the forest and the serenity of the top painting.  Beautiful little deer in such serene surroundings.

I can hear the silence in your mountains too.  Another lovely work from you.

Vivienne

rldavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Both paintings are exceptional Syl. The lighting is excellent in both and Forest Light is special.[smile]

bd

dave

Reply with quote  #6 
The only thing i dont like about these paintings,....is that i didnt paint them ,they are really,really very good and beautiful.I think the birds in the Painted Mountain, are just the right touch. Dave
spuddy

Reply with quote  #7 
Smashing atmospheric pieces Sylvia well painted
Dave
steppenwolf

Reply with quote  #8 
They are, both, just amazing, Sillybilly.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.