Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
On this her wedding day.jpg  Some may remember this one as it was posted just before the last website finished, so, sorry if that's not liked.  It's different though as I put it through a filter and it came out more burnished looking with the result that she looks better.  She is a reigning queen for a day.  Thanks for looking  ✻✿✻ Rob/yn   ♥ 

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Great job Robyn ,she looks good
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks very much Don, you are so kind to think so and say so.  [smile] Robyn
Suzette

Reply with quote  #4 
Love your work Robyn. She is beautiful and her eyes are so telling, both for her future and her past.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you so much for the love Suzette.  I'm very glad you saw that in her eyes and I was wondering if anyone would pick it.  I love what people see...  [smile] Robyn
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Rob,

Don't remember seeing this one.   It's great and like the filter (whatever it was) that you have said made it even better   Your ladies/girls always lovely - specially this one on her special wedding day on which we are all beautiful.

Cheers Isla 
rldavis

Reply with quote  #7 
Well done Rob. Perfect expression.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla Burridge
Hi Rob,

Don't remember seeing this one.   It's great and like the filter (whatever it was) that you have said made it even better   Your ladies/girls always lovely - specially this one on her special wedding day on which we are all beautiful.

Cheers Isla 

Thanks a lot Isla, I'm glad you approve. I had a look in the page summary and I can'ttell what filter I used because I did a stack of duplicates on different layers to see what effect they had, yet the summary only says I used 4 filters on various duplicates and none of them seem to fit this one. lol  Also a lot of filters I tried out I didn't keep.  Yes a special day for both bride and groom and all lovely.  [smile] Rob

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Well done Rob. Perfect expression.

bd

Thanks so much Bob. I'm glad you think that about her expression. Super! [smile] Rob

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #10 
She is one beautiful bride Robyn. Sorry I haven't commented before but have been out of action for a few days.  I can't really remember seeing your lovely girl before, but I love that veil and those eyes are soo happy. I also love the serene expression on her face. Another great work Robyn and I love her.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Thanks so much Vivienne. I'm sorry you've been so down and out. Get well, the warmer weather is hitting us and that may help a lot. Thanks for loving her and appreciating my work so much. I decided to change the colour to purple as it suited the scene and her. Nothing like a break in tradition...  I guess I'm just a rebel  haha.  [smile] Rob
kcarlino

Administrator
Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks for sharing again, of that is fine since the old forum is gone. Excellent work!
Ken
Robyn

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarlino
Thanks for sharing again, of that is fine since the old forum is gone. Excellent work!
Ken

Thanks a lot Ken for the thumbs up re repost, and for liking it that much!  [smile]  Rob

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.