Author   Comment  
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #1 
Oh My Goodness.jpg 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Isla.  That's what I would say too if I saw such a sight descending from up above. We don't see many "matters of astonishment" in our lives and it's good to see them in art!  I love this and all the great characters, and the lovely scene behind them all. A great spot to land. It looks like a beautiful day.   [smile] Rob
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Rob.   As no doubt you can tell I love quirky characters and as you put it "matters of astonishment" - in fact anything bright, colourful and to make one smile.
This one started out as something altogether different - then evolved.   Many layers being deleted and replaced with what you see now.
You must have had your computer on and looking straight after I posted this one.   I am back on posting another I did a few weeks ago and did not finish - or should I say I hadn't decided it was enough.   Did a few more brush strokes and deleted one element.  Olay.   Hope your health (is it your back) is continuing to improve. 

Cheers Isla 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
You had posted it 5 minutes before I came on Isla. You can see that the pic doesn't show in the thumbnails at top straight away, so the only way people can see it's there is by clicking on the latest topic list.  yes feeling much better thanks and will message you. [smile] Rob
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #5 
This is great. Your characters always fit so well in their environment.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
I love this Isla.  I would also be astonished if I was to see something so unique dropping down from the sky. I love all of your quirky characters to and even the bird is amazed.  Great work.
Vivienne
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #7 
Such fun! His face reminds me of a fish or a frog.

I like the texture of the palm leaves.

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #8 
Funny good job Isla 
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #9 
Hi There Bob, Vivienne, Rita and Don,

Pleased you all liked this one.   Lots of fun was had finding the characters to fit the story (vision) in my mind as it progressed.   Tha nks for looking,

Cheers Isla 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.