Author   Comment  
spuddy

Reply with quote  #1 
playing with new tools added to Tree Studio 3.01 then finished in TB pro Studio mountain pass.jpg  ScreenHunter_762 Feb. 10 10.29.jpg  ScreenHunter_762 Feb. 10 12.47.jpg  ree
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
it is fun to see what one can do playing with the new tools cool
spuddy

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Don
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
A great pic with new brushes Dave. Like it a lot. Mountains have always fascinated me so I need to have a look at the update for trees to see what I can do too

Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Simply beautiful Dave. Very nice work with good lighting an shadows.  I rather like the sky in the bottom one as well.  [smile]  Rob
rldavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Amazing work Dave. I played with it a bit but saw no potential like this. Cool.

bd

spuddy

Reply with quote  #7 
thanks Vivienne ..thanks Rob...Thanks Bob  for your kind comments.......everyone  just used the Lasso mask tool the way I would use the lasso tool in Photoshop but with the extra step of inverting the mask,,...then used the gradient tool........ I use this method in pro studio given  the absence of a lasso selection tool..... 
Dave
rldavis

Reply with quote  #8 
Hey Dave, there's a lasso selection tool hiding in the copy tool. It doesn't do a great job but it works. ( no visual when moving and pasting )

bd
spuddy

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Hey Dave, there's a lasso selection tool hiding in the copy tool. It doesn't do a great job but it works. ( no visual when moving and pasting )

bd

Yep thanks bob but not what is needed ..need the ability to select an area on the canvas and fill or add filters etc.. you have however given me a heads up Idea on using the copy lasso then pasting where by it can be sized rotated alpha lock the layer and then it could be filled etc so thanks for that
dave
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.