Reply with quote  #1 
Our Family in Lockdown.jpg 
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Cool. I'm glad you are doing well.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
What a neat idea Isla!  Is that 4 separate lives living in their own bubbles then?  Noooo, it can't be because the lovely cat wouldn't survive.  Love the moko...   She looks ready to go!  Very well done.  [smile]  Rob
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Rob,

The ones on the left in one bubble are my oldest daughter and her partner who live in one bubble in Hamilton.   The next is another daughter and the very spoilt cat is hers (they live in only one bubble but I've allotted two) in Auckland.   The one with the moko is me.   I had it done when visiting a Maori exhibition type thing on the Viaduct in Auckland - it is a stencil but I did wear it all day.   My bubble is in Mount Maunganui.   Hope lockdown is still going well for you and you are still smiling and enjoying life.

Cheers Isla 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
I actually guessed pretty much right then Isla, but I thought it might seem rude if I outrightly asked who they all were.  Plus I see the blonde tradition carries on with your children.  I'm glad the cat is spoilt.  I'm just fine in my bubble thanks.  I'm a homebody anyway, so not much loss there.  9 deaths of old people here now.  Gotta use common sense.   [smile] Rob

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #6 
Nice
spuddy

Reply with quote  #7 
Cute Idea Very nice
Dave
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.