Author   Comment  
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #1 
Madame O.png 
I don't mean to hog the spotlight but people don't seem to be posting much. I, on the other hand don't have much to do but art. Here, south of Seattle, many of us are restricting our activities in the public and we'll probably be in forced isolation within a couple of days. The weather outside is still iffy, so....... enjoy?

Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
She's neat Bob and has a certain expression that I can't quite put my finger on. Sort of taken aback about something?

You don't need to feel like a hog, at least you're being supportive.  I spent a long time trying to finish off certain pieces that I have and still didn't manage to post even one.  Boo hoo...  I'll try again.  [smile]  Rob

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Rob. On the expression, I wanted a slightly haughty gaze. I'm happy with it but it might not translate well. I'm finding that if my earlier unfinished work is very old, then new and old parts don't merge well. I don't know if I have the attention span to repaint the concept in a newer style. I'm usually tired of a picture before I'm finished with it the first time.

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Nice  she looks like no nonsense is tolerated.
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Yeah, I think you got it. Thanks Don.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.