Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Life on the mountain.jpg 
Originally 'Life UNDER the mountain', but that meant I'd better dream up a story to go with that title.  lol . I haven't posted this before ever as it's full of pixels and other flaws.  I used a filter that duplicated the mountains at the top of the scene, and it also put the shadows of the  people on the river.  ((:=))

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Life on the mountain.jpg 
Originally 'Life UNDER the mountain', but that meant I'd better dream up a story to go with that title.  lol . I haven't posted this before ever as it's full of pixels and other flaws.  I used a filter that duplicated the mountains at the top of the scene, and it also put the shadows of the  people on the river.  ((:=))

I like this a lot Robyn. The mountains really stand out and I also like the mist in the lower part of the mountains. To me the people on the river could be on a raft of some kind. One could be on water skis and another on a boogie board.  That is what I make from the shadows.  It must be a busy life on the mountain. Its great to see some of your other work too, even though I like your ladies best of all.  This is good.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
It is nice to see your other work and I do like your ladies too.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT

I like this a lot Robyn. The mountains really stand out and I also like the mist in the lower part of the mountains. To me the people on the river could be on a raft of some kind. One could be on water skis and another on a boogie board.  That is what I make from the shadows.  It must be a busy life on the mountain. Its great to see some of your other work too, even though I like your ladies best of all.  This is good.
Vivienne

Thanks a lot Vivienne. The shadows are the bits beside the people on the water. I drew the people themselves in as the story was going to be about what's going on under the mountain, and those people on their skis and boards etc were going to be the mystery of the story [rofl] Then when I put it through that "duplicate" type of filter the shadows appeared on the water.   [smile]  Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
It is nice to see your other work and I do like your ladies too.

Thanks a lot Don on both counts. Your support is appreciated for sure.  [smile] Robyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.