Author   Comment  
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #1 
Koala.png 
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
I did this one in tribute to all the Koalas and other animals that are being sacrificed along with the environment because of world wide out of control capitalism. Capitalism which considers all the inhabitants of earth expendable in the quest for more money.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
Aw he's really sweet Bob. Very well done indeed.  So sad to see the suffering. I don't understand the political side of it, but I do know that the suffering has touched hearts around the world, with many responding to help in practical and financial ways. Not enough to save the world wide situation of course. It will take a lot more than that. Rob
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #4 
Rob, thank you. In my research to learn Koala anatomy I looked at hundreds of pictures on google. I saw way too many pics of injured ones. We as a species are not treating the earth as the only place we have to live. In stead of America leading the quest for solutions, we are the biggest criminal. American leadership is a cesspool.

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #5 
Nice work. All about money it is sad to see animals suffering so some people can make money from it like dog fighting bull fighting not cool. 
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Don. I'm in a bad mood about humans lately.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Beautifully painted Bob.   After all the horrendous fires lately we have lost a few million various animals including the koalas. echidnas, kangaroos, possums, and billions of insects.  Dreadful carnage.  Not forgetting the people who have lost their homes and everything in them plus the farmer having to shoot their cattle and sheep. Such a sad time for Aussies. Thanks for your tribute.
Vivienne
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you Vivienne. The Australian fires sadden me.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Thank you Vivienne. The Australian fires sadden me.

bd

They have saddened us too Bob and Roy and I and friends have all shed tears over the devastation.  It wonderful to see the regeneration of the plants, grasses, trees etc. Sadly the animals can't be revived and neither can the horrendous loss of human life.  At certain places the fires were so hot that car engines melted and the molten material ran down the roads. Gives an idea of just how hot the fires can be. At the moment there are still about 30 fires burning but are under control.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.