Author   Comment  
Sandra Chung

Reply with quote  #1 
Keito and Ziggy 2014.jpg 
It's not really fair that our beloved pets live so much faster than we do, and leave us way too soon.  Ziggy crossed the rainbow bridge on Sept 5, 2019, and Keito on Oct 5 2019.   I miss them both every much. 

Brushes :
Art Pro - Photo Edit : Pro Fix Area Sample
Art Pro - Image Brush : Pro Img Bsh Eraser
Art Pro - Cloner :
Art Pro - Cloner : Pro Cloner Basic (remove piece of grass in middle of Keito's head)
Filters :
Adobe Compatible Plug-ins (Color Efex Pro 3 for white balancing.  Viveza v1 to remove saturation from the white areas due to orange reflection from bricks)

Reply with quote  #2 
Sniffing each other is a good sense. I see the markings on Ziggy's coat, and Bengals come with so many patterns. I haven't seen one outdoors as a friend who bred them had them all indoors. I bet they would have had a ball with Ziggy's lifestyle.  Keito had an unusual band of white there.  How old were they Sandra? 

You know you did the right thing, compassion along with the right sort of love, that's so important.  Robyn

Sandra Chung

Reply with quote  #3 
Ziggy was only allowed outside under strict supervision.  Keito was 16yrs old March 2019,  and Ziggy would have been 15 in October.   I had Keito since he was 5 weeks old, and he was my 'baby kitty'.  He was mine and I was his human slave, and I didn't mind in the least.

Reply with quote  #4 
Very sad. I've been through it so many times. Someone I know had a near death experience and he assured me animals have an afterlife.

bd

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #5 
May your heart be filled with wonderful memories.
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
So sorry you have lost your beloved family members. Cats are  total delight. Love your photo Sandra.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.