Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,625
Reply with quote  #1 
Jacarandas.jpg 
0
Don Decker

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,337
Reply with quote  #2 
Nice and bright I have a Jacaranda tree they are a pretty tree when in bloom.
0
rldavis

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,689
Reply with quote  #3 
Vivienne, I like this. Great colors and unique design.

bd

0
Robyn

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,574
Reply with quote  #4 
Gorgeous colours Vivienne! I love these trees too, and even when not in flower they have a pretty fernlike leaf from memory. There are whole avenues of Jacarandas in various parts of the world, amazing displays every year with roads and footpaths covered in blue.  Nice work on those trunks!  [smile] Rob
__________________
           let your art flow
  ¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥() ♥♫♪*¸.•’´
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,625
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice and bright I have a Jacaranda tree they are a pretty tree when in bloom.
''Thanks for your comment Don.  We used to have one in our yard where I grew up and yes they are so beautful.  Our town had avenues of the gorgeous trees and peoples used to take photos.  The seemed to grow really well in South Africa and as kids we uzused to thread the flowers on thin sticks, Kids miss out on so much today.
Vivienne
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,625
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Vivienne, I like this. Great colors and unique design.

bd



Thankd Bob appreciate your comment.
Vivienne
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,625
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Gorgeous colours Vivienne! I love these trees too, and even when not in flower they have a pretty fernlike leaf from memory. There are whole avenues of Jacarandas in various parts of the world, amazing displays every year with roads and footpaths covered in blue.  Nice work on those trunks!  [smile] Rob


Thanks Robyn appreciate your comments.  I grew up in Pietermaritzburg where they lined many streets.  Where we are now there are a lot in our area and one is still a very ate bloomer near wnere we have our cart.  
Vivienne
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.