Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
My 2 beautiful granddaughters on Holidays in the Cook Islands. My Daughter-in -law comes from there. Bella is 16 and Loulou is 13. We are  so proud of them and their achievements at being homeschooled.IMG_9335.jpg 

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
That is nice Vivienne to let us all see your granddaughters you should be proud nice looking kids
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
They're looking gorgeous Viv! Wow they look so grown up now, from the last time I saw them in a photo. A natural island environment suits them down to the ground and so do their clothes. Those rocks aren't half bad either... copy them.  lol Rob
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
That is nice Vivienne to let us all see your granddaughters you should be proud nice looking kids

Thanks Don. They are so beautiful not just in looks but in nature too.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
They're looking gorgeous Viv! Wow they look so grown up now, from the last time I saw them in a photo. A natural island environment suits them down to the ground and so do their clothes. Those rocks aren't half bad either... copy them.  lol Rob

Thanks Robyn.  They have grown too quickly  remember when they were born and it seems just like yesterday.  I might have a go at the rocks.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.