Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Integrating....jpg

It must be very hard for some who have to merge into a new society, because of changing countries or the like, without losing their basic life style and/or culture. Most can do that as we see many groups around who do fit in with their new country and keep their beliefs as well, but there are some who struggle with it.  Some can't fit in with a new way of life at all and rebel at having to follow new laws etc. They really want their country of birth to move in with them, but that can't be done either, so the struggle goes on. Attitude is everything when it comes to changes in our lives and that applies to all of us, not just the ones moving.    :  =  ))

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Good job!  Attitude is Robyn it is a struggle we all must work on. My saying is, what you keep feeding your mind is what you will become .So you can struggle with the expression of negative emotions only by creating continuous right thinking.
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #3 
Life is challenging.

Nice work, as usual, Rob.

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Excellent blending of the cultures Robyn.  There really is so much disharmony in the world today.  I totally agree with all your comments. How we long the New System promised in the Bible.  As always your girls are beautiful and each have their own story to tell.
Vivienne

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Good job!  Attitude is Robyn it is a struggle we all must work on. My saying is, what you keep feeding your mind is what you will become .So you can struggle with the expression of negative emotions only by creating continuous right thinking.

Thanks a lot Don! It's so true what you say about what we put into our minds. Positive thinking leads to a good attitude. :-) Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
Life is challenging.

Nice work, as usual, Rob.

Life sure can be Rita.  Thanks for liking this. Appreciated muchly.    :-) Rob

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Excellent blending of the cultures Robyn.  There really is so much disharmony in the world today.  I totally agree with all your comments. How we long the New System promised in the Bible.  As always your girls are beautiful and each have their own story to tell.
Vivienne

Thanks a lot Vivienne.  A lot of the disharmony is caused by bigotry and hatred etc.(even though many are in denial about those feelings).   Actually this young version of tarzan has his very own culture  hehe...  I don't think anyone picked up on who he was supposed to be.  My bad!    :-)  Robyn

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #8 
You got it positive it is hard to have one  I think doing art can help have a good day
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #9 
Nothing bad. All good Robyn.  I actually thought your Tarzan was an Indian in costume.  Not being rude but maybe  a bit blind.  If i had looked harder I would have seen a spot on the forehead.  So, many apologies for mistaken identity.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
You got it positive it is hard to have one  I think doing art can help have a good day

It definitely does help to have some art in our lives Don. Others have dance, song, photography etc and it all helps towards a positive life and positive thinking. Our imperfections can still get in our way but being able to immerse ourselves in something we love can only be good.  Being able to earn our living doing something we love helps even more. [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Nothing bad. All good Robyn.  I actually thought your Tarzan was an Indian in costume.  Not being rude but maybe  a bit blind.  If i had looked harder I would have seen a spot on the forehead.  So, many apologies for mistaken identity.
Vivienne

I never expected anyone to know what he was Vivienne so absolutely no apologies needed,  and I can see what you mean re Indian. I went and looked up Tarzan and he was a white man and his story is based on fact. So his brown skin must be a tan  lol.   I also looked up the red dot and that was an interesting read. (it's called a bindi and it has several meanings). Various cultures are so interesting.  Thanks for your observations, you know I like to see people's thoughts on things.  [smile] Robyn

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.