Author   Comment  
Omar

Reply with quote  #1 
EN LA LLUVIA.jpg 

Attached Images
jpeg EN LA LLUVIA.jpg (133.07 KB, 1 views)

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice job.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
The land looks drenched Omar and the lady looks as though she will cope well with it all. The reflections from the lights adds to the wet look, so well done! Nice work on that sky too, very effective.   I personally LOVE rain, but more when I'm inside listening and watching it. I'm such a sook.  [smile] Robyn
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
This is delightful Omar. I love the rain effects and the reflections too. Your lady looks as though she is enjoying her stroll in the rain and appears to be well protected' Like Robyn I also love the rain but have to be inside just watching and listening to it.
Vivienne
Omar

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Nice job.

Thank you !!
Omar

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
The land looks drenched Omar and the lady looks as though she will cope well with it all. The reflections from the lights adds to the wet look, so well done! Nice work on that sky too, very effective.   I personally LOVE rain, but more when I'm inside listening and watching it. I'm such a sook.  [smile] Robyn

[thumb]
Omar

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
This is delightful Omar. I love the rain effects and the reflections too. Your lady looks as though she is enjoying her stroll in the rain and appears to be well protected' Like Robyn I also love the rain but have to be inside just watching and listening to it.
Vivienne

Hello Vivienne, glad you like !! [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.