Author   Comment  
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #1 
Hybrid.png 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
Interesting title and character Bob. Hmmm, hybrid, a mixture of 2 very different sources?  Whatever he's made of he's very intense looking as he looks out of the window, or is that a mirror... Very well done and he's well seated in the chair, looks as though it was made to fit. [smile] Rob
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Rob, thanks for checking him out. I intentionally left room for multiple takes on this one. Everyone can have their own story. I guess in this case, you and I are everyone. I'm surprised that more people aren't posting. Here we are just short of a lockdown. People are staying home. Some people should be painting. What I'm posting are pictures as I do them. It passes the time for me. Hope you are weathering the storm well. I did get a note back from Vivienne. She is getting by waiting for surgery.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
I hope others are not sick as well Bob.  I miss them all when they're absent.  Quite a lot post on FB.  We go into lockdown tonight. About 205 known cases here, 22 recovered, 6 in hospital but stable. some others have been discharged now.  No deaths and the lockdown is a wise move at this stage.  Life has been hectic for me so haven't had a chance to finish anything yet as I said I would.  R
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #5 
As always cool work.
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Rob, we went on lockdown tonight. I went for groceries before the time. I reminded me too much of what's happening. I'm trying to relax. I'm not good at that.

bd

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #7 
Don, thanks. Hope you are weathering this nonsense. I should tell you I only post the good ones. I have a few hard drives full of pics that might change your opinion.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.