Author   Comment  
rldavis

Reply with quote  #1 
I don't usually post two in a row but I had a couple of ideas that I wanted to try with this and and it came quickly together after I posted the other. I hope no one is offended.[smile]

bd
Focus.png 

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Offended no way Bob ,I would like to see more art from you all,Gool work Bob
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Don. By the way for everyone - if you put a smiley before the picture it uses the smiley for the thumbnail.[confused]

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 

Nice work Bob and a nice young face. I hink of Elvis when I look at him. It looks like you are going for a nice loose paint style which is really a good thing to accomplish. He looks focused and so do you. [smile]
Not offended by 2 in a row. That's not hard to handle. I was the first to put a smiley in the post and have it take pride of place in the thumbnail. Ken went in and removed the smiley but it didn't make any difference to the thumbnail.Strange. Next was Gabby to do the same. Now you. A few of us have now learned not to do that hehe     [smile] Robyn

Suzette

Reply with quote  #5 
Chuckle...I was trying to think of something new and ingenious to say about the smiley face..hahah

I also think of Elvis on this piece. It's quite different from your usual work, but I like it. [smile]
rldavis

Reply with quote  #6 
Rob, Suzette, thanks. I didn't notice the Elvis similarity until you two mentioned it. I noticed the smiley thumbnails before but didn't figure it out. I continue to try new techniques. I'm not content with my art so I look for ways to improve. One place I find inspiration is artstation.com.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Thabnks for that Bob. I haven't seen that site before. I always like to look but never share in them.  [smile] Rob
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
I love this style of yours Bob.  A very young and healthy looking Elvis.  Love the brush work and the colours.
Vivienne
rldavis

Reply with quote  #9 
Thank you Vivienne. Sadly, the Elvis similarity is accidental.[frown]

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.