Author   Comment  
idolhands

Reply with quote  #1 
520p.jpg 
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #2 
Beautiful story idolhands. I wonder who the winner is going to be here. The eagle has the height to grab the snake and drop it to the ground thus breaking its bones, but on the therhand the snake has the poison. Guess it all depends who gets in first.
I like it a lot.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Cool work
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #4 
I like your concepts.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
I love this one idolhands. The blend of colours is so good, especially the green and yellow brightly showing under the solid item on the left.  Who is really going to get who... Love your snake.  [smile] Robyn
idolhands

Reply with quote  #6 
Thank you Robyn, I am trying to learn how to use this digital process and it has been trying at times. I love album art and this was my attempt at that.

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by idolhands
Thank you Robyn, I am trying to learn how to use this digital process and it has been trying at times. I love album art and this was my attempt at that.

You will just get better and better at it idohands. Will look forward to all your ideas and artwork.  
You do know about asking questions about anything in the general forum? Or even ask in the space under your picture when you post it. There are some helpful people here. 

idolhands

Reply with quote  #8 
No I do not know much about navigating this site. It reminds me of a old DOS program. I get lost pretty quickly. It has taken me a week to figure out how to respond.

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
A link for you if you need to ask a question Idolhands.  https://www.pixarra.com/forum.html?p=%3Fforum%3D660315

J
ust under the row of thumbnails top L of any page, click on "categories" and it takes you to the subheadings in this website. 5th on the list is "questions"  which is the same as the link I've given you. 

When you use any of those subheadings it shows up in the same list as all the artwork is, (in "latest topics") and then we can see it there and give an answer if we can. 

I hope that helps a little.  [smile] Robyn.

Robyn

Reply with quote  #10 
PS. Once there you click on "new topic" and ask away...  you don't have to post a picture related to your question, but you can if you need to. 
Mali

Reply with quote  #11 
Oh what a conundrum...think the Eagle will win. Interesting image idolhands and nicely painted. 
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.