Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 176
Reply with quote  #1 
Eternal Eve.png 

__________________
Boavida
0
sillybilly60

Member
Registered:
Posts: 63
Reply with quote  #2 
Great drawing and that brush works perfectly for this painting! 
0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,065
Reply with quote  #3 
Very artistic [smile] 
0
Don Decker

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,769
Reply with quote  #4 
Very nice
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,868
Reply with quote  #5 
Excellent work Duarte and I love the black and white.
Vivienne
0
RobertLeeDavis

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,136
Reply with quote  #6 
Amazing scribbler work.

bd

0
spuddy

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 369
Reply with quote  #7 
great brush use and composition...I love it
Dave
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 176
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillybilly60
Great drawing and that brush works perfectly for this painting! 

Thanks, Sillybilly; I really like scribblers to draw.

__________________
Boavida
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 176
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Very artistic [smile] 

Thank you, Suzette.

__________________
Boavida
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 176
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Very nice

Thanks, Don.

__________________
Boavida
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 176
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Excellent work Duarte and I love the black and white.
Vivienne

Thank you, Vivienne.

__________________
Boavida
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 176
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Amazing scribbler work.

bd


Fhanks a lot, Bob.

__________________
Boavida
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 176
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
great brush use and composition...I love it
Dave

Thanks, Dave.

__________________
Boavida
0
Robyn

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,871
Reply with quote  #14 
I absolutely love this Duarte.  Your scribbler brush does fantasic work in your hands. [smile]  I think it helps create a different type of face as well, because of the way the brush leaves those spreading lines.  I love her expression as she looks at the serpent. Very well done and I love all that you create with this brush of yours.  I'd like to see more...  [smile]  Robyn
__________________
           let your art flow
  ¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥() ♥♫♪*¸.•’´
0
steppenwolf

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 176
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
I absolutely love this Duarte.  Your scribbler brush does fantasic work in your hands. [smile]  I think it helps create a different type of face as well, because of the way the brush leaves those spreading lines.  I love her expression as she looks at the serpent. Very well done and I love all that you create with this brush of yours.  I'd like to see more...  [smile]  Robyn

Thank you, Robyn.
One has to adapt to the performance of the brush; I'll post some other scribblers, for you.

__________________
Boavida
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.