Author   Comment  
rldavis

Reply with quote  #1 
Elf.png 
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #2 
I like the way you have painted this Bob. It looks like a new technique for you. Beautifully shaded and he is quite a handsome and friendly looking guy.  Have missed your work so really great to see you again.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Nice job 
rldavis

Reply with quote  #4 
Vivienne, thanks. I have been feeling stuck with my artwork. For the past couple of years, I've felt that I haven't been improving. I tried changing how I painted with TB but everything seemed to eventually turn out the same. I decided to change everything. I changed applications. Actually, I'm experimenting with several different ones. I also started watching video trainings with different styles. TB is still very comfortable for me and I still use it for some things.

bd

rldavis

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you Don.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
That is one happy looking elf Bob.  His youth shines through and the nice colour you used for his hair adds to it. He just might be yelling out a cheeky comment to someone.  [smile] Rob
rldavis

Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Rob. I think, finally, I am evolving. Mostly I have been practicing. This is the first thing I have finished in about three weeks. Also, it's summer here and there's way too much that needs to be done around here.

bd

Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
That always happens in summertime doesn't it. Even years ago as soon as spring and summer hit the USA TBers disappeared for a while, but always came back as it got colder again. You have to do what you have to do...  as for your evolvement, firstly I missed your presence, and yes there comes a time when there is a bit of discontentment with what we hae always done.  I was thinking about it the other day and was longing to do something different, but not sure where to start.  My health at the moment is preventing me from doing too much and here I am thinking of expending much more energy on something else!  [rolleyes][crazy] But all the best to you in your endeavours Bob. You can do it!  [smile] Rob
rldavis

Reply with quote  #9 
Rob, thanks for the encouragement. I hope you feel better. I recommend following the heart over the head. More interesting path.

bd

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.