Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
DO NOT USE 1.jpg ...

... and it applies to both sexes, not just the ladies. This is just one way to show respect to each other, along with all the other ways we can show respect.  There are some who allow others to use them because they like it that way, it's their way of helping others, and others don't have the strength to stop it happening.  Originally it was all about women's emancipation, but things have kind of got out of hand in various spheres.  :--))

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Good artwork about a troubling human trait. Unfortunately America is headed in the wrong direction.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
What a beautiful stunning girl Robyn and those eyes WOW.  Sadly the whole world is headed in the wrong direction. Things are definitely going from bad to worse and we know we are living in the last days of this wicked  system of things.  We need a whole new system and that is not so very far away.  As always I love your work and the story that goes along with it.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Good work & good story!
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #5 
We all have too many stories, I'm sure, of being used.

She looks like she's daring someone to try and use her. Watch out! [smile]

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Good artwork about a troubling human trait. Unfortunately America is headed in the wrong direction.

bd 
Thanks a lot Bob. Yes it is troubling and many of us let ourselves be used and then thrown away.  It's in all countries I'm afraid and has been going on for decades. Some became "feminists" because of that and many other factors, but that went way too far.  Some men stopped being gentlemen towards ladies because they figured ladies no longer needed them. Many of us still like the gentlemanly courtesies...  [smile] Rob

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
What a beautiful stunning girl Robyn and those eyes WOW.  Sadly the whole world is headed in the wrong direction. Things are definitely going from bad to worse and we know we are living in the last days of this wicked  system of things.  We need a whole new system and that is not so very far away.  As always I love your work and the story that goes along with it.
Vivienne
  Thanks a lot for liking it that much Viv. I drew this a while back and don't think I posted it ever, and I have tried to do the eyelashes like that since and it was a dud. I don't know how I managed it that time.  lol  The use by date is well past for sure, and has been going on for a very long time, and so have so many other bad treatments. Men get used as well and sometimes people are very aware of what is going on, but simply don't fix it. [smile] Rob
Having problems with my eyes... !

Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Good work & good story!
Thanks a heap Don! So glad you like...  [smile] Rob

Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
We all have too many stories, I'm sure, of being used.

She looks like she's daring someone to try and use her. Watch out! [smile]
Very true Rita, in general I think most of us have, but in varying degrees, some really serious.  Thanks for seeing her expression as I intended to draw.  She is definitely out to get someone, and protect herself forever.  [smile] Rob

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.