Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
Design No.5.jpg 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
I swear there's someone in there Vivienne!  lol  Now here's what I see besides the eyes... .  A moose/deer top cemtre.  The makings of a cowboy or cowgirl on each side.  The reverse of the moose looks crablike.  There are two insect eating plants, and below the reverse are 2 goofy looking cousins of Dino the dinosaur. There's a chook (chicken) being strangled bottom left, and I can't make up my mind about the 2 greenies, but critters they are. They are reminding me of something and I can't quite place it, but it's on a children's TV program. What were your thoughts?   [smile] Robyn
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Wow and I thought I had a vivid imagination lol,  come on Robyn anybody knows it is a T B party punch bowl. It is cool looking V.
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
I swear there's someone in there Vivienne!  lol  Now here's what I see besides the eyes... .  A moose/deer top cemtre.  The makings of a cowboy or cowgirl on each side.  The reverse of the moose looks crablike.  There are two insect eating plants, and below the reverse are 2 goofy looking cousins of Dino the dinosaur. There's a chook (chicken) being strangled bottom left, and I can't make up my mind about the 2 greenies, but critters they are. They are reminding me of something and I can't quite place it, but it's on a children's TV program. What were your thoughts?   [smile] Robyn

Oh Wow Robyn you made me laugh. It could be wahtever you want it to be. I had so much fun usinf filters I had never used before and it left me wondering what I had turned out. Love your input. Thank you.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Wow and I thought I had a vivid imagination lol,  come on Robyn anybody knows it is a T B party punch bowl. It is cool looking V.

Thanks Don. Love your comment and answer to Robyn. Amazing what you can do when you let your imagination go riot. It could well be a TB party punch bowl. The mind boggles as to what has been put in it lol.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker

Hehe you will never be able to prove that Don, but I do see what you mean. It looks a bit wild in there, no doubt spiked with a good dollop of inkahol. Dream on... dreams are good... more dreams are more gooder... I must have got to the party part of the punch bowl.  [crazy]  Robyn

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn

Hehe you will never be able to prove that Don, but I do see what you mean. It looks a bit wild in there, no doubt spiked with a good dollop of inkahol. Dream on... dreams are good... more dreams are more gooder... I must have got to the party part of the punch bowl.  [crazy]  Robyn

I think we have all had a dose of galleryitis lol and happy dreams to both of you
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.