RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
Cool stuff.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
Cool stuff.

bd

Thanks Bob. I was just playing around. Appreciate your comment.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #4 
Cool looking keep on playing.
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Vivienne,

Popping in for a quick look.   Your design shimmers beautifully.   Can't remember where it is you live in Australia, but if it's Victoria do take care.   Not good over there.   We seem to be containing our lot as 99.9% of our new cases are connected to one cluster.   Where I live we have gone up to Level 2, which is not so confining.   But Auckland has it's borders closed like Victoria and on Level 3.   Unfortunately it looks like this ghastly Covid 19 pandemic is going to keep on returning all round the world.

So take care.

Cheers Isla [wink][eek]
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isla Burridge
Hi Vivienne,

Popping in for a quick look.   Your design shimmers beautifully.   Can't remember where it is you live in Australia, but if it's Victoria do take care.   Not good over there.   We seem to be containing our lot as 99.9% of our new cases are connected to one cluster.   Where I live we have gone up to Level 2, which is not so confining.   But Auckland has it's borders closed like Victoria and on Level 3.   Unfortunately it looks like this ghastly Covid 19 pandemic is going to keep on returning all round the world.

So take care.

Cheers Isla [wink][eek]

Thank you so much Isla for your comment whic is truly appreciated.  I live in NSW and we also have to take precautions eg wearing masks if we go down to the shops.  Certainly not as bad as Victoria but our borders are closed to QLD and Tasmania and some of the other areas too.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Your pattern is pretty Vivienne and it reminds me of ones I used to do years ago using the Lua filters. Funny that I can no longer make those work.  [crazy] or is it that I've simply forgotten how to. Your choice of colours is lovely, the mix of deep and light...  [smile] Rob
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Your pattern is pretty Vivienne and it reminds me of ones I used to do years ago using the Lua filters. Funny that I can no longer make those work.  [crazy] or is it that I've simply forgotten how to. Your choice of colours is lovely, the mix of deep and light...  [smile] Rob

Thanks with much appreciation for your comment.  You should have a go at trying out the filters, you know the old saying "Nothing ventured nothing gained." You never know you might have some fun.
Vivienne
Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT

Thanks with much appreciation for your comment.  You should have a go at trying out the filters, you know the old saying "Nothing ventured nothing gained." You never know you might have some fun.
Vivienne
  I play with the filters frequently Viv, and it is indeed fun. Some of the  BG's in my pics are filtered.  I was talking specifically about the "Lua" it's right down the bottom of all the filters. That one is the one I can't do anymore. I used to be able to do it. Maybe you've used that one yourself? If you have I'd love to hear about it. [smile] R

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.