Author   Comment  
Mali

Reply with quote  #1 
Actually we have had some really nice hot sunny weather here in Wales, UK since lockdown with a few exceptions!. 

Anyway, here's my take on a cloudy day.

MsC-Cloudy-day.png 

Reply with quote  #2 
A very nice scene Mali and the clouds looks super! Nice work!  I like the fact that the plains have some trees for wildlife to take shelter. I would like some of your nice hot summer days as it's darned cold down here in NZ, but we all have to take our turn. [smile] Robyn
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Cool Mali. I have ancestors from Wales but I don't know much about the place. Do they have hills like that?

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 
Beautiful scene Mali. I love the pastels and your clouds are really lovely. We have a son and a few grandchildred in Wales and my grandmother was from Wales before going to South Africa in the early part of the 1900"s. Keep up your good work.
Vivienne
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #5 
nice looking
Mali

Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks Robyn. We do have sunny weather through the Summer but Wales is similar to NZ, better known for it's rain. Hence it being a very Green country. 😉 

Bob, We have lots of Mountains such as beautiful Snowdonia, Hills and Valleys here in Wales and very Green due to the amount of rainfall. Oh and lots of beautiful Castles. Do you know where in Wales your Ancestors lived?

Thanks Vivienne. Small world and how interesting that you have (and had) family in Wales. I would be interested to know whereabouts in Wales. 

Kind comment, thank you Don.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.