Suzette

Reply with quote  #1 
City by the beach3.jpg 
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Nice one! 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
Oh how lovely Suzette. Such a warm but quiet atmosphere over the city. It's so nice to have a park like setting near cities, where one can go and sit quietly for a break. Nice work with all those brushes!    [smile] Robyn
Suzette

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you Don and Robyn. I had fun experimenting with the structure/skyline set. On the other hand, I had a terrible time trying to get the right angle for the bench..heh 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes, that is an awkward one to cope with Suzette.  If it's on a layer of its own, maybe practice copy and paste at various angles. Looking at the shape of it, it would be fine if you planted it straight across. Having it on an angle like that I think the far ends need to be narrowed a bit.  Actually, even making the back of the seat more upright would help at that angle as well. I'm no expert though, as you know I'm sure. lol  [smile] Rob
Suzette

Reply with quote  #6 
Bless your heart I appreciate the input for sure. It was on its own layer and I attempted many different filters to the point of confusion lol I did not however, think of narrowing the far end. Which may ultimately have given me the desired look. I finally said inwardly a few choice words and decided to just go with it laugh, at least if one were to sit in it they'd have a comfortable view of the sky. [wink]
Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
LOL that is so funny Suzette. You'll have to make a few for your backyard.  [biggrin]
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #8 
Great work with the structure brushes. You might have known, but, under filters, there is a distort group and in there is a perspective tool that lets you adjust the angles in real time. I just tried and used it. Just a thought.

bd

Suzette

Reply with quote  #9 
I was still confused when above, I said filters. I was actually in the distort options. hehe I was trying to manipulate an already badly constructed bench. [rofl] I'm actually having fun working with the structure set atm. Thank you for the input I really do appreciate any and all.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.