Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Cinderella's recurrent nightmare.jpg 
Just having a bit of fun...  have you ever had a recurrent nightmare? I had one that lasted until I was 28 years old, then suddenly I knew what the dream was representing. Once I analysed it, it disappeared for good.  I promised myself I would draw it one day, but so far nothing lol, so here is Cinderella's instead.   Have a great day everyone.  :  ))

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Anybody knows she is worried about the midnight sale at the shoe store, women like shoes nice job.
rldavis

Reply with quote  #3 
Rob, I like it. Nice pose.

bd

VivienneT

Reply with quote  #4 

Love it Robyn. She sure is in a hurry to get to the midnight sale before it closes and she misses out on those coloured glass slippers.  She really needs a pair so one can be left on the palace stairs and the other hidden from the wicked stepmother and srepsisters. Very expressive eyes too.

Vivienne

Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Anybody knows she is worried about the midnight sale at the shoe store, women like shoes nice job.

[rofl] That's funny Don, and you are right about women loving shoes, except now I don't care too much... I wonder how many people notice what everyone is wearing on their feet. Years ago I apparently got into the habit of sweeping my eyes from head to toe when someone was approaching me, so I certainly noticed their shoes then.  Once I made myself stop doing that, (after having it pointed out to me), I never noticed shoes at all!  [smile] Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldavis
Rob, I like it. Nice pose.

bd

Thanks very much Bob, I'm glad you like...  I quite like the pose myself.  lol  [smile] Rob. 

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT

Love it Robyn. She sure is in a hurry to get to the midnight sale before it closes and she misses out on those coloured glass slippers.  She really needs a pair so one can be left on the palace stairs and the other hidden from the wicked stepmother and srepsisters. Very expressive eyes too.

Vivienne

Thanks a lot for loving it Vivienne. I had fun doing the BG the other day. The girl I started doing whilst sick but couldn't think of a BG.  I drew the white shoe and then copied and pasted it all over. Then I duplicated that layer and turned all the shoes into the black ones by using filters. Then I drew a pumpkin and glorified that into sparkles using filters again.  They may not be quite recognisable.  [rofl]  I'm glad you noticed her eyes...  [smile]  Rob

spuddy

Reply with quote  #8 
Lovely face Rob very expressive
Dave
Robyn

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
Lovely face Rob very expressive
Dave
Thanks a lot Dave for thinking so. Your feedback is always appreciated. [smile] Rob

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.