Author   Comment  
Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #1 
This one has been sitting on file waiting to be finished.   All done with brushes, filters and effects.   Twisted Brush of course.    Chaos.jpg 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
Aren't the filters great!  it's an interesting picture of chaos Isla, but sort of organised chaos if you get my drift. Many would relate to chaos as it's in so many lives but we are better off without it. This is a very active picture of things going awry.  [smile] Rob
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
Excellent work with the filters Isla.  I would hate to be in the middle of all that chaos. Love your choice of colours.
Vivienne
RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #4 
Isla, I really like the colors and the design is excellent as usual. Maybe it's just me but I see order within your Chaos. The word that comes to mind is "exciting."

bd

shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #5 
I feel a center pull inward and downward, but I see a rising spirit ready to break free.

I've been surrounded by chaos most of this year. Things are finally calming down, thank goodness.

Isla Burridge

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Rob, Vivienne, Bob and Rita,

Interesting that you all see something ordered, exciting or arising from the chaos.   Pleased to hear your particular lot of chaos is calming down Rita - hopefully you will have lots of places to enjoy lunch with friends and family in the coming year. 
Good to see "Chaos" made you all think a little.    Many thanks for the comments.

Cheers Isla  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.