Author   Comment  
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #1 
Celebration.gif 
Robyn

Reply with quote  #2 
Wow! That is beautiful Don, a real celebration with all the sparklies. Amazing work and fab colours with the purples and blues. I love it.    [smile] Robyn
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks for the wow Robyn I had fun trying to think how to put this one all together I think purple is a cool looking color I had a purple bike when I was a kid it was nice looking.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #4 
Yes lots love purple Don. I can imagine a boy's pride in his bike.  [smile] Many years back  "they" did a survey re the colours that men did or didn't like in general, and purple and brown were at the top of the list for women not to wear, otherwise the men hated it. I thnk things have changed since then and I see men wearing purple.  Purple and especially brown were considered colours for a person to hide behind, you know, "you can't see the real me cos I'm wearing these colours".  I was wearing lots of browns in those days... [rofl]  Robyn
Don Decker

Reply with quote  #5 
I was taking a look Robyn  just now and I didn't how much symbolism and meanings purple has.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Well that sent me running to have a look too Don.  lol  All colours have meanings and effects and even the colour of the clothes we wear can make us feel dismal or happy, depending on if it's our tone or not. I have a book on it and I would say that since you have red hair, that you fit a certain category as to what tone of colours not only look good on you, and make any signs of wrinkles diminish, but make you feel great. I'm the spring category and you would be either spring or autumn, depending on your type of red hair and your skin tone. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.