Author   Comment  
spuddy

Reply with quote  #1 
exploring the lighting options and of course building the cave structure which is a bit fiddly moving the meshes about.......I start by creating a default mountain then go into the editor and choose new so I start with a blank field then using the brushes etc create the height map . also before I do that alter the camera to point due north IE up the page.
Before you click the tick to put it into view change it to solid so light can't filter through click on the black triangle at the top of the editor window and select solid from the drop down and change render to gigantic click on the big block of squares at the bottom of the brushes and flow etc panel to do this
Another thing it's good to know...took me a while to cotton  on to  is is press the number one for camera view number two for top view and number 3 for side view .Without knowing this it is very difficult to sort your meshes outcave11.png   ScreenHunter_940 May. 05 11.17.jpg  ScreenHunter_941 May. 05 11.19.jpg ScreenHunter_942 May. 05 11.23.jpg diff angle also further back into the cave
cave experiment 3.jpg

RobertLeeDavis

Reply with quote  #2 
I like your results. I have ZBrush. I have played with meshes. Got some decent stuff but it's too fiddly for me.

bd

spuddy

Reply with quote  #3 
Cheers Bob yes I had ZBrush once never really got on with it though as you say bit fiddly
Dave
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.