Sign up Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,027
Reply with quote  #1 
I was just playing around with different brushes and it reminded me of the fireworks. Thanks for looking Catherine wheel.jpg 
0
Suzette

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,065
Reply with quote  #2 
Oh I like this! I can almost imagine the center swirling as the fireworks are released. Cool [smile]
0
Don Decker

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,872
Reply with quote  #3 
Cool V it is fun to play with different brushes.
0
Robyn

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,961
Reply with quote  #4 
Oh that is so neat Viv. A catherine wheel it is!   Isn't it great fun discovering that you have made something without intending to. i love the colours here, very harmonious.  [smile] Robyn
__________________
           let your art flow
  ¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥() ♥♫♪*¸.•’´
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,027
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzette
Oh I like this! I can almost imagine the center swirling as the fireworks are released. Cool [smile]


Thanks Suzette, I really appreciate your nice comment. This was purely for fun and also experimental.
Vivienne
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,027
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Cool V it is fun to play with different brushes.

Thanks Don, your comment is appreciated.
Vivienne
0
VivienneT

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,027
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
Oh that is so neat Viv. A catherine wheel it is!   Isn't it great fun discovering that you have made something without intending to. i love the colours here, very harmonious.  [smile] Robyn

Thanks for your encouraging comment Robyn.  I really didn't know where I was going with this until it started taking shape.
Vivienne
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.