Author   Comment  
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #1 
First of all I have not a pc for a few weeks due to a breakdown.  Can I just say that I have looked at all the latest works of art and they are really great and some wonderful colours have been used.  Sorry for not getting to everyone personally.  
This is an older painting that I though I had better finish.  Thanks everyone. Blue Mountain Vista 2.jpg 

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
Hope you get a pc soon and nice work  have a good day.
Robyn

Reply with quote  #3 
It was worth finishing Vivienne. A lovely green scene and I love that little bunch of trees and the shade they can provide on a very hot day.  Shade from trees has been the best kind in my experience. [smile] Robyn
shutterbuggy

Reply with quote  #4 
I would like to have lunch here.
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
Hope you get a pc soon and nice work  have a good day.

Thanks Don for your comment. I got my pc back after a faulty hard drive was replaced. Lots of work to try and get it all sorted out. Lost a few things due to the fault and it wouldn't back up a lot of things on my external hard drive. Never mind.  You have a good day too.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn
It was worth finishing Vivienne. A lovely green scene and I love that little bunch of trees and the shade they can provide on a very hot day.  Shade from trees has been the best kind in my experience. [smile] Robyn

Thanks Robyn for your lovely comment. I do agree with you re trees and the shade they give and the cooling effect they have on a hot day.
Vivienne
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutterbuggy
I would like to have lunch here.

Thanks Rita for your comment. You bring the pumpkin pie and I will bring a nice big chicken salad.
Vivienne
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.