Author   Comment  
Robyn

Reply with quote  #1 
Beware the day the sun turns black.png 

It would scare us for sure, but it's not going to happen! The filters turned my lady into this, I don't know which filter though.   :-).

Don Decker

Reply with quote  #2 
That is cool looking how it did that nice work on the lady.
VivienneT

Reply with quote  #3 
This is different for you Robyn.  Filters do make a difference.  It could be one of the emboss filters.  Love your lady she has a very sultry look about her and he lips are very island lips - thinking of Stella my daughter-in-law. Glorious eyes and hair too. She really is very beautiful.
Vivienne
COUNTRY KITTY

Reply with quote  #4 
Robyn a beautiful lady[love] She looks like she could be ready for Halloween love to play with filters to Mary/COUNTRYKITTY
Robyn

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Decker
That is cool looking how it did that nice work on the lady.

Thanks a lot for thinking so Don.  I couldn't find the original at the time of posting otherwise i would have loaded it in the 1st comment box, So... will try to load it now for y'all to see.  OK so I didn't like it and that's why I put it through filters...  Titled "Just try it"!  [rofl][rofl][rofl]  That means you now Don...   [eek][tongue][rofl] Robyn
orange HAR 1.jpg bbb.jpg 

Robyn

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
This is different for you Robyn.  Filters do make a difference.  It could be one of the emboss filters.  Love your lady she has a very sultry look about her and he lips are very island lips - thinking of Stella my daughter-in-law. Glorious eyes and hair too. She really is very beautiful.
Vivienne

Thanks a lot Vivienne. I never thought she was beautiful but I'm glad you see her as that.  I thought of this version as a little bit sinister  [rofl].  Yes I know the island lips, full, shapely and beautiful. I have a few in my family too. It's not the embosses as I find they don't suit my people, but I have used them for non-people.  Sometimes I use several filters to get certain effects, it's great fun. I don't think I've ever posted many where I've used filters, maybe 1 or 2, or 3...  [smile]  Robyn

Robyn

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTRY KITTY
Robyn a beautiful lady[love] She looks like she could be ready for Halloween love to play with filters to Mary/COUNTRYKITTY

Thanks a lot Mary and thanks for thinking she's beautiful. I thought she looked a bit scary too and I don't think in terms of halloween as it's not our tradition, but I see what you mean!  I love the filters and here's another which gives a different look again.  Not inspiring of course, just interesting I thought as it makes her look even tougher, especially with the title "just try it".  A tough gal. . xx  Robyn  [smile]
orange HAR 1.jpg bbb  ff.jpg 

Robyn

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivienneT
Vivienne

PS...
PS... it's a filter that makes the skin look like stone... which is a clue and my mind will work on that.  Robyn  [rolleyes][smile]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.